Friday, November 8, 2013

Giving Thanks #8 Podcasts


I love listening to sermons. I'll clarify. I love listening to biblical, expository, God-exalting preaching. I am so thankful for technology that makes it possible to find and enjoy these kinds of sermons. There is one church podcast that I've consistently listened to for years and years--Bethlehem Bible Church. Some sermons are stand alone; others are part of a series. There are short series and long series. One of the recent series I listened to was a five part series called "Myths Christians Are Tempted To Believe." These aren't sermons for people who like "sermons" to last seven to nine minutes. These are real sermons with the intent to teach and disciple.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

3 comments:

Monica said...

I have never listened to a podcast. Can you put them on ipods? I don't have an iphone (I am way behind in technology)...Sounds like a great way to spend my daily commute.

Becky said...

I just listen on the computer. I know you can listen through iTunes and put it on iPods.

Monica said...

good deal. I am going to give it a try!