Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Goals for June 2013

In June, I am aiming to read Colossians 30 days. I am also hoping to read Revelation four times! I am also beginning to read the Revised Version of 1885. I am still loving the NKJV Woman's Study Bible; I may do some reading in that one as well.

The theme this month is Colossians 3:1-4:
If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. (Colossians 3:1-4, NKJV) 
This summer I plan on reading OR listening to a lot of sermons. My goal for June is to read OR listen to at least ten sermons!

1) No, No, No! [Romans 8:1-39] Mike Abendroth, Bethlehem Bible Church
2) THE chapter in the Bible [Romans 5:1-21] Mike Abendroth, Bethlehem Bible Church
3) Three Severe Tests for An Authentic Ministry, Just Thinking, Ravi Zacharias, five parts, aired June 17-21
4) The Shocking Message of John 3:16 by John MacArthur
5) The Kingly Priesthood of The Saints by Charles Spurgeon
6) Christ's Indwelling Word by Charles Spurgeon
7)
8)
9)
10)

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: