Sunday, June 3, 2012

MacArthur System: Revelation, May 26 - June 2


This month I will be reading the book of Revelation each day. My goal is to read it thirty times this month! I did get a head start, however, by beginning in the very last days of May. I will still try to read it each and every day in June, but, in case I miss a day, I have a few extras to help me still meet my goal.

This first week, I read Revelation eight times. I read it once in the New King James Version, once in the English Revised Version (1881), and six times in the English Standard Version Bible.

ERV:

  • Romans
  • 1 Corinthians
  • 2 Corinthians
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians
  • Philippians
  • 1 John
  • 2 John
  • 3 John
  • Jude
  • Revelation

NASB:

  • Luke 5-24
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians
  • Philippians

HCSB:

  • Psalm 1-72

ESV:

  • Revelation (6)



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: