Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kroll Method, Week of March 11-17


This was my second week trying Woodrow Kroll's method of reading the Bible. In case you didn't read my monthly goals post, essentially, it is just to read each book of the Bible all the way through in one sitting. I must admit, it is getting more challenging! Starting with almost all the easy books has left me with some challenges! For the New Testament, I have Acts, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Timothy and 2 Timothy remaining. I did NOT manage to read Luke or Proverbs in one sitting. I think I took about three days with each book. Revelation is one of my favorite, favorite, favorite books to read in one sitting. If I could persuade you to try to read any one book in one sitting, it would probably be Revelation!!!

ESV Reformation Study Bible

  • Ephesians
  • 1 Peter
  • 2 Peter
  • Mark
  • John
  • 1 John
  • 2 John
  • 3 John
  • Revelation
  • Proverbs
  • Luke
  • Hebrews
  • Psalms 11-72


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: