Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog Improvement Project #6 (part one: intentions)


I never got around to doing the last assignment for the Blog Improvement Project--which was to research social media-type resources and blog about what you learned. But I am up to doing this continuation-project: joining and participating!

I joined twitter for this project. My user name is operationbible. I added the "follow me" birdie in the sidebar. This is my second twitter account.

My other account is blbooks. (The blbooks account is for Becky's Book Reviews and Young Readers.) I've had it quite awhile now...

Do you know about TwitterTags? I didn't until this morning. I added tags to both twitter accounts. I added many tags to both accounts.

I've also decided to use Twitterfeed. A service that automatically tweets your latest blog posts.

Other than twitter, Goodreads is a resource I use often. I update my library there several times a week at least.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: