Saturday, July 30, 2011

Five Questions From...Taking Back the Good Book

I love to read nonfiction. I do. (You may have noticed that!) I love it when authors ask really great questions in their books. I love questions that challenge me and make me think.

I thought I would start sharing *some* of these questions with you. I would LOVE to hear what you think...



This week's questions come from Woodrow Kroll's Taking Back the Good Book: How America Forgot the Bible and Why It Matters To You
  1. Do you want to get to know God better?
  2. What will we miss if we don't read the Bible?
  3. If we want to know God's Word better, what's stopping us?
  4. What am I receiving from my Bible that truly influences my life and connects me with God and service to him?
  5. Is it really important whether what you believe is true or not?


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: