Sunday, April 4, 2010

10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2010


In selecting these titles, I tried to balance between listing fiction and nonfiction. I think it's important (for me) to read both, to review both. I could have probably listed at least another dozen books that I wanted. But. I tried to keep it to just ten!

Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz. Revell. July 2010.
Think: The Life of the Mind and the Love of God by John Piper. September 2010. Crossway Books.
While We're Far Apart by Lynn Austin. Bethany House. October 2010.
With Calvin in the Theater of God: The Glory of Christ and Everyday Life. Edited by John Piper and David Mathis. September 2010. Crossway Books.
Maid to Match. Deeanne Gist. Bethany House. June 2010.
The Bible Story Handbook: A Resource for Teaching 150 Stories from the Bible. By John H. Walton & Kim E. Walton. September 2010.
Serendipity by Cathy Marie Hake. Bethany House. August 2010.
God's Glory In Salvation Through Judgment: A Biblical Theology by James M. Hamilton Jr. Crossway Books. November 2010.
Love's First Bloom. Delia Parr. Bethany House. September 2010.
Evangelicalism: What Is It and Is It Worth Keeping? by D.A. Carson. September 2010.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: