Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Question of the Week #23

Welcome to the twenty-third edition of the Question of the Week! Please consider sending me your ideas for future questions :) I am SO VERY THANKFUL for the people who have done so!

This week's question...

What are your goals for the summer? These can be general goals or reading goals or whatever :)

------------------my answer------------

My reading goals:

to find a greater balance in my reading
a) to try to read more Christian fiction
b) to try to read more Christian nonfiction

to find time to read during the day (in addition to my time at night) so I can get more books read

My blogging goals:

to blog more consistently here at Operation Actually and Young Readers
to visit participant blogs more than I have been
to discover new Christian blogs/Christian bloggers

My life goals:

to spend time with my family
a) to maybe just maybe have a few buddy reads with my mom
b) to spend time with my sister (if she'll have me)
c) to spend time Star Treking and Star Gating with my dad

to eat healthy and be more aware of my choices

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

2 comments:

sally906 said...

My goals for reading are to finish the quite time study book by Catherine Martin "REVIVE MY HEART" and blog my responses. Also to read and 'inhale' the words of Mark. Finally I have a Christian fiction book called Fireproof that I want to read.

http://sally906christianchatter.blogspot.com/

hopeinbrazil said...

My husband has been very ill and is undergoing treatment. My goal this summer is to help him get well. Since our lives have slowed down quite a bit because of this, I'm hoping to read 2 to 3 books a week, maybe reading out loud to him from one of them. My "dream" is to visit my two college age children at the end of the summer, Lord willing. My other goal is to blog more than once a week. =)