Monday, March 16, 2009

Updates for Operation Actually Challenge

If you'd like to update the group on how you're doing in the Operation Actually Read Bible challenge, feel free to do so in the comments. I love hearing from people--but it is completely optional. Don't feel pressure to talk amongst yourselves. But I love getting comments too :)

As for me, so far this year I've read Genesis and Exodus and most of Job in the ESV Study Bible. I've got seven more of Job to do. I am not quite sure where I'm heading next. Do I go back and brave Leviticus? Do I treat myself with a New Testament book? Continue on in the Wisdom books?


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Annette said...

I usually post my updates on my reading the Bible challenge on Wednesday's on my blog. I have read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and am getting close to finishing John. I also recently read 2 Thessalonians and am reading Isaiah. The later 2 books I've read because I am teaching a class on them. Soon when I am finished with the Esther study by Beth Moore, I will have read Esther. I plan on starting a study on Revelation after the Esther study, the study book is by John MacArthur.