Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Salon: Week in Review (February 22-February 28)

What I read this week:

Exodus 6-16, ESV Study Bible
Acts 20-28 Wycliffe Bible
James, 1 & 2 Peter, 1, 2, 3 John, Jude, Revelation Wycliffe Bible
Psalms 20-30 1599 Geneva Bible
Matthew 1-9 Tyndale New Testament

I FINISHED the Wycliffe New Testament!!! I'm thrilled to have it completed. And I'm happily beginning all over again in the Tyndale New Testament.

My goals for the next week:

Keep reading in Exodus.
Keep reading in Matthew.
Keep reading in Psalms.

I don't know which books if any I'll finish up next week. Though Matthew might be possible. I know Exodus can get a bit boggy further down the road. But maybe it can happen to. My goal with the Psalms is to read ten to twenty a week in small portions. There's no need to rush through them all just to say you did.

I need to pick two books to read this week....

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: