Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Salon: Week In Review (February 1 - February 6)


Happy Sunday everyone! Few things would inspire me to wrestle with my Mac's in-built camera...but a new haircut is one of them. For those few friends in my life who saw my untamed mass of hair, this is a fun after shot. It was rare for me to deal with my untamedness--so I pretty much spent eighteen plus hours a day with it in various hair clips. Most never knew just how long my hair was getting. But I did end up getting around ten inches off yesterday. My hair hasn't been this short in a good while.

This week I read in the book of Daniel. (I am in the Nelson Study Bible.) I read Daniel 1 through 8. I haven't read any in the ESV Study Bible or the Wycliffe New Testament as I'm still getting over whatever I had. I'm feeling almost-myself. Not quite 100% But getting there. Better every day.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Get well, great haircut!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Cute haircut! This week I read in Galatians. Some of my favorite clips:

"Oh foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you?" (always makes me laugh)

"I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live. Yet not I, but Christ lives in me. And the life I live in the flesh I live through Christ, who loved me and gave himself for me."

"The fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness and self control."

Typed from memory but I don't remember the chapter and verse.