Monday, September 15, 2008

I have been reading...

The lack of updates doesn't mean a complete lack of reading...just a complete lack of blogging about reading. I've read Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians. And I finished Matthew. Technically, I don't remember even when I started Matthew. But that happens sometimes.

Sometime last winter/spring, I bought the Wycliffe Bible (well the NT really), and I started reading it in Matthew. After putting it down at some point last spring, I picked it up about four days ago and started reading right where I'd left off. So there you go.

I suppose I'm technically still in Proverbs? (haven't picked that one up in months) and John? (again haven't picked it up in months). 1 Timothy is what we're studying in Sunday School.

No comments: